How to get there?
Shortest route from San José to Manuel Antonio National Park, the distance is 177 Km and the approximate duration of the trip is 2h 54 min. Check alternative routes and plan how to get from San Jose, San Jose, Costa Rica to Manuel Antonio National Park, Province of Puntarenas, Canton of Aguirre, Puntarenas, Costa Rica by car for the most optimal itinerary.
To rent a car you can do it directly at the airport, or before arriving in the country through some of the car rental companies.
Driving from San Jose
- Exit from San Jose by the new Highway 27, follow the road through Escazu- Santa Ana, Atenas, Orotina
- After passing Orotina there is a tollway take the first exit to the right with signs indicating towards Jaco.
- After passing under the freeway bridge, you will now be on Route 34, from there Manuel Antonio is 67 miles away.
- Follow the signs for Jacó, passing the Puente del Río Tarcoles or Puente de Los Cocodrilos
- Once near Jaco, keep on route 34 and continue driving to Parrita, Quepos.
- In Parrita you have to pass through the city, and follow the main road following the signs towards Quepos, Manuel Antonio.
- Follow the sign to Quepos, when you get to Quepos College (CTP de Quepos) take the road to the right and go straight until you reach the Quepos entrance bridge, after the bridge keep to the left and follow 200 meters and when you reach A small park turn left where you see the signposts indicating the route to Manuel Antonio
- Continue driving approximately 7km.
- Once on the Manuel Antonio beach, you will see many people who offer parking ignore this situation and follow the road, on your right you will see the beach and to your left several restaurants when you get to the corner there is a Restaurant called Marlin double to Left and continue driving 200 meters towards the entrance of the National Park and we are the second hotel on the left.
Several companies offer services between San Jose and Manuel Antonio with morning and afternoon service, with prices around $ 55 per person
You can contact the hotel if you are interested or need help.
Tracopa bus line
Address In downtown San Jose, between Calle 05 and Avenida 20, in Plaza Víquez.
Estimated bus times from San Jose to Manuel Antonio
|SAN JOSE||MANUEL ANTONIO||06:00||LUNES - DOMINGOS||DIRECTO||COSTANERA SUR|
|SAN JOSE||MANUEL ANTONIO||06:45||SABADOS||EXTRA||COSTANERA SUR|
|SAN JOSE||MANUEL ANTONIO||09:00||LUNES - DOMINGOS||DIRECTO||COSTANERA SUR|
|SAN JOSE||MANUEL ANTONIO||10:30||LUNES - DOMINGOS||DIRECTO||COSTANERA SUR|
|SAN JOSE||MANUEL ANTONIO||12:00||LUNES - DOMINGOS||DIRECTO||COSTANERA SUR|
|SAN JOSE||MANUEL ANTONIO||13:15||LUNES - DOMINGOS||DIRECTO||COSTANERA SUR|
|SAN JOSE||MANUEL ANTONIO||14:30||LUNES - DOMINGOS||DIRECTO||COSTANERA SUR|
|SAN JOSE||MANUEL ANTONIO||15:30||VIERNES - SABADOS||DIRECTO||COSTANERA SUR|
|SAN JOSE||MANUEL ANTONIO||16:45||LUNES - VIERNES||DIRECTO||COSTANERA SUR|
|SAN JOSE||MANUEL ANTONIO||17:00||SABADOS - DOMINGOS||DIRECTO||COSTANERA SUR|
|SAN JOSE||MANUEL ANTONIO||18:00||LUNES - DOMINGOS||DIRECTO||COSTANERA SUR|
|SAN JOSE||MANUEL ANTONIO||19:00||VIERNES||EXTRA||COSTANERA SUR|
|SAN JOSE||MANUEL ANTONIO||19:30||LUNES - DOMINGOS||DIRECTO||COSTANERA SUR|